Abstracts of your scientific work are welcome and will form the core of new exciting data at the Conference.
We have received a good number of abstracts. There has been requests to submit late abstracts. Due to our efficient abstract handling process, we can extend the abstract deadline up to 15-JUN-2019.
It is recommended that your abstract contains and is organized with the following headings:
1. A descriptive title followed by
a. a list of all authors and institutions
b. email of the corresponding author
c. the name of the presenting author underlined
2. An introduction/rationale to the study
3. The methods used
4. The results
5. Conclusions of the study.
All abstracts and presentations will be in English. The abstract should conveniently fit on one page (Letter or A4 size). The abstract may contain one Table/Graph/Image, if they crystallize the main result of your study
Abstract submission procedure
- Before submitting your abstract, please remember to register to the Conference
- Write your conventionally formatted abstract that fits on one page (Letter or A4) and convert it to a PDF-file.
- Send the file as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “S&B Abstract submission”.
The abstracts will be reviewed by the Steering Committee of the meeting. Confirmation of acceptance for oral or poster presentation will be sent to the corresponding author by email. Authors scheduled for oral presentations will have 10 minutes for PowerPoint presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers. Posters of conventional dimensions will be at display throughout the meeting.